Starting a Test
Starting A Practice Test
GMetrix offers many different types of practice test such as:
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Autodesk Certified User (ACU)
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)
For MOS and AutoDesk practice tests, you will need to install the GMetrix SMS desktop software. All other tests are taken through the GMetrix Student website at GMetrix.net
For MOS Tests, first install the SMS software and open it. When you open GMetrix you will have six options available - New Test, Resume Test, Access Codes, Options, Updates, and Student Portal.
- New Test: Start a new practice test.
- Resume Test: Resume your saved test.
- Access Codes: This is where you may redeem your new access code, or access past access codes.
- Options: The settings area.
- Updates: The ability to check if you have the latest version of our software.
- Student Portal: Access to gmetrix.net.
Version 5.0 or Newer
To Start a New Test:
- Open the SMS.
- Click Redeem A New Access Code.
- Type your new Access Code or select from one of the codes listed.
- Return to the Main Menu by clicking the Home icon in the top left.
- Click New Test.
- Pick your product i.e. Word 2016.
- Select Training or Testing mode.
- Select type of practice test you wish to take. Each option goes over all of the objectives in the official test. We offer multiple pools of questions to help you get ready for the official test.
- Click Next.
- Read through the information and click Next to start your test.
To Resume a Saved Test:
- Click Resume Test.
- Select your saved test.
- Read through the Instructions and click Next.