Mark For Review
Mark for Review
When you are in Testing mode tests grade at the end, instead of between each question. However, you are able to go back later and review the questions that you missed.
- Log into gmetrix.net with the same username and password you use for the GMetrix SMS.
- Click on View My Tests.
- Click on Finished.
- Click Details for the test in question.
- At the top right, you will see a flag button that says Mark for Review.
If you click this button, it will create a new saved test on your account. That saved test will be in Training mode and will only include the questions you got wrong. To access this test:
- Open GMetrix SMS.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Select My Tests or Resume a Saved Test, depending on the version of GMetrix you are running.
- Find the test that was created. This will start with RQ: So for example, the test may be called RQ: Core Test 2 Training.
- Click Go.
Since this test is in Training mode, you will be able to use help text. It will grade after every question, allowing you to see if you got it correct or wrong. This is a training tool to help you get ready for the official test.