Welcome to GMetrix Support
Please select one of the articles from the menu to the left, or see the information below.
GMetrix MOS Test Names Updated
July 5, 2017
The names of the MOS practice tests have been updated to help clarify the purpose of the different types of tests. Going forward, tests that are meant to replicate the format and objective content of the official exam shall be called Practice Exams. The tests that are available as supplementary material, which test on the concepts covered in the official exam but do not match the exam format, will be called Skill Reviews. This change does not affect custom tests. See the lists below for further clarification on which tests have been renamed.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Core Test > Microsoft Office 2010 Practice Exam
- Microsoft Office 2013 Project Test > Microsoft Office 2013 Practice Exam
- Microsoft Office 2016 Multi-Project Test > Microsoft Office 2016 Practice Exam
- Microsoft Office 2013 Core Test > Microsoft Office 2013 Skill Review
- Microsoft Office 2016 Core Test > Microsoft Office 2016 Skill Review
GMetrix SMS Version 5.1.397 Released
July 13, 2017
NOTE: This Update requires the .NET Framework version 4.5.2 to be installed before updating. Click here for more information about the .NET framework.
This version of GMetrix includes the following:
- Fixed minor accessibility bugs
- Fixed the timer from showing red in the Multiproject test runner in practice mode.
- Made the Save or Complete test view show a red X and message if it failed.
- Fixed an Access related issue that only effected 2016 Access in multi-project tests.
- Powerpoint Exercise Test runner does not stay completely open between questions. Rather, the application is closed however the applications process is not killed and since PP has a single process the time cost is not significant.
- Modified the behavior of the reset button in the Exercise test runner.
- Made UI changes to the question test runner.
- Added Admin tab in options when launched with -admin switch. This allows toggling of different options tabs.
- Modified the behavior of the retry button in the Multiproject Test Runner Summary dialog.
- Added the QID as a tooltip for Autodesk tests.
- Fixed a bug that crashed the SMS if launched from the website with no switches. Now it launches with no issues.
- Added expanded support for Proxy Server settings.
If you have any questions about the update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Tutorial Videos Available!
- View Tutorial Videos that are available for Administrators HERE
Problems taking Practice Tests?
Check out our posts about the most common problems encountered when using the GMetrix Software: