Single Application vs Full Suite
When you purchase GMetrix on gmetrix.com, you have several options. First, you can choose which tests you wish to access. Currently on gmetrix.com we offer the MTA and MOS practice tests. If you select MOS, you will then need to select the version of MOS you plan to test with. You can choose 2007, 2010, or 2013.
Please keep in mind that for the MOS tests, you must have the same version of Office on the computer as the test you plan to take. So, if you have Office 2010 on the computer, you will need to select 2010.
You will also have the choice between Single Application and Full Suite. The Single Application tests allow you to only take tests on one application with your Access code. You will select the test you wish to take after you complete the purchase and open GMetrix.
For the Single Application codes, you will follow these steps:
- Finish your purchase.
- Click on My Account in gmetrix.com.
- Copy the Access code.
- Download GMetrix SMS from gmetrix.net/download if you have not already.
- Open GMetrix SMS.
- Log in with the same username and password you used to purchase the software.
- Select Start a Test.
- Type in or paste the Access code you got from My Account.
- Click Go.
- Select the application you wish to test in.
- Select the mode - Testing or Training.
- 13.Select the question pool.
- Click Next and continue through to start your test.
In the future when you start a new test, you will only be able to take tests in the application that you chose originally. However, you will be able to change between Testing mode and Training mode. You will also be able to test in different pools.
The full suite allows you access to all of the tests in the year that you chose. So, if you selected Full Suite 2013, you will be able to take tests in all of the application, modes, and pools for 2013.