Download GMetrix SMS
GMetrix SMS provides practice material for:
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016 (Windows only)
- Adobe CC 2018
- Adobe CC 2013/2015
- Adobe CS6
- Autodesk Certified User 2016 - 2019 (Windows only)
- Autodesk Certified Professional 2016 - 2019 (Windows only)
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- IC3 GS4/GS5/Spark
- Quickbooks Certified User
- Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE)
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business
- EC-Council Associate
GMetrix SMS for Windows
Need GMetrix for Windows XP? Click here.
Need GMetrix for Windows Vista? Click here.
Version 6.1 of the GMetrix SMS has been released! This update includes support for Adobe CC 2018 live-in-the-app practice exams for Windows. Version 6.1.964 fixes an issue with installing the Adobe After Effects workspace, and an issue where a user could accidentally delete the sample documents for an Office test immediately after downloading them.
Current Version: 6.1.964
GMetrix SMSe for Mac
GMetrix SMSe for Mac has been released! This version of the software supports all tests delivered through the GMetrix Student Portal website, as well as Adobe CC 2018 practice exams. Please note that this software does not support Microsoft Office or Autodesk practice exams.
Current Version: 1.0.15
GMetrix SMS Requirements
- CPU: 1.00 GHz processor or higher
- RAM: minimum of 1 GB
- FREE DISK SPACE: minimum of 250 MB
- DISPLAY: 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8(excluding Windows 8 RT), Windows 10.
- .NET FRAMEWORK: .NET Framework 4.5.2 or newer.
- MS OFFICE SOFTWARE: For MS Office Practice Tests - Full installation of the version of MS Office that you will be testing with, 2010, 2013 or 2016.
- Autodesk Software: For Autodesk Practice Tests - Full installation of the version of the Autodesk software, version 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019.
- INTERNET: GMetrix requires a high-speed internet connection.
- Adobe Flash Player: Current version.
- Administrator Rights are Required for installation and automatic updates (depending upon network security configuration). Communication: HTTP links and IP address The following domains and IP addresses must be accessible (allow sub domains) through the firewall:
- gmetrix.net (*.gmetrix.net)
- www.gmetrix.net, ws.gmetrix.net (web site access, and web services access for GMetrix SMS)
- www2.gmetrix.net (Patching and Updating GMetrix SMS)
- Do not block soap HTTP traffic.
- Full access through port 80 (HTTP) for our Domains and IP addresses is required.
- HTTP redirection should be allowed (to be completely within the gmetrix.net domain).